Joshua Dannheisser, Esquire is a meticulous and detail-oriented professional who cares deeply about his clients and achieving the best outcome on their behalf. His drive, background and dedication to personal attention make him a relentless litigator who goes the extra mile for those he represents.
Joshua is a graduate of the Florida State University College of Law. Prior to attending law school, Joshua served his country in the United States Army Infantry as an NCO squad leader.
In addition to earning his Doctorate of Jurisprudence from the Florida State University College of Law, Joshua completed a Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies at the University of Central Florida and general studies at Mercer University, where he attended as a student-athlete on a baseball scholarship.
Prior to joining the firm, Joshua was a trial attorney with the Office of the State Attorney in Sarasota and had the privilege of serving as clerk for the 4th District Court of Appeals Chief Judge Cory J. Ciklin.
- Florida State University College of Law
- University of Central Florida
- Bachelor of Arts, Legal Studies – 2010
- Mercer University
- General Education – 2007
- Office of the State Attorney 2nd Judicial Circuit – 2015, 2016
- Office of the State Attorney 12th Judicial Circuit – 2017
- Chief Judge Cory J. Ciklin, 4th District Court of Appeals – 2016
- United States Army – 2011 - 2014
- Infantry Non-Commissioned Officer
- Squad Leader
- Unit Prevention Leader
- Unit Counter-IED System Specialist
- Assistant State Attorney, 12th Judicial Circuit – 2017 - 2019